Geneva convention of 1906 for the amelioration of the condition of the wounded in armies in the field
Publisher: The Endowment in Washington, D. C
Written in English
- American Red Cross,
- Geneva Convention -- (1864) -- Revision,
- War -- Relief of sick and wounded
|Series||Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Division of International Law. Pamphlet -- no. 21|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||iv, 17 p.|
|Number of Pages||17|
|LC Control Number||16010806|
- When Good Ghouls Go Bad
- Rescue (Matchbox)
- Global Studies
- The letters of John Cheever
- Politics of global governance
- Yellow toadflax and Dalmatian toadflax, Linaria vulgaris Hill and Linaria dalmatica [L.] Mill.
- Profit making up-to-date
- Famous liners of the past, Belfast built.
- humane technologist
- Blue Lewis and Sasha the Great
- Butterworths Hong Kong patents handbook
- Writing for business
- Enya - Amarantine (Songbook)
- Math Achievement Predictors
- Bonnie Scotland in verse and picture
- Idi Rayeuk tragedy.
- Harraps Italian pocket verbs
- Contract drawings for furnishing the metalwork for the anchorages and constructing the towers, cables, suspenders and suspended superstructure of the Manhattan Bridge over the East River, between the boroughs of Manhattan and Brooklyn.